Rapperswil Castle (Schloss Rapperswil) is a castle in the city of Rapperswil. It is located on the Lindenhof hill at the east side of the Zürichsee (Lake Zurich) in the Canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland. On the north side of the Freiheitssäule terrace stretches a supervised Deer Park with 10-15 deer down toward the lake, which is a reminder of the legend of its founding. Since 1870, the castle has been home to the Polish National Museum.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Schloss Rapperswil in art (1 C, 20 F)
- ► Bleulerhaus (Rapperswil) (14 F)
- ► Fortifications and gates of Schloss Rapperswil (1 C, 23 F)
- ► Gügeliturm (73 F)
- ► Interior of Schloss Rapperswil (39 F)
- ► Lindenhof (Rapperswil) (3 C, 179 F)
- ► Schloss Rapperswil and Heilig Hüsli (6 F)
- ► Views from Schloss Rapperswil (18 F)
- ► Zeitturm Schloss Rapperswil (61 F)
Media in category "Schloss Rapperswil"
The following 58 files are in this category, out of 58 total.