Category:Schlosskirche Köpenick (Berlin)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Deutsch: Die evangelisch-reformierte Schlosskirche in Berlin-Köpenick wurde 1684/1685 von Johann Arnold Nering errichtet, eingereiht zwischen Wirtschaftsgebäuden des gegenüberliegenden Schlosses Köpenick. Die Kirche gehört und dient einer Reformierten Schlosskirchengemeinde in der unierten Evangelischen Kirche Berlin-Brandenburg-Schlesische Oberlausitz.
English: The Reformed Palace Church in Köpenick, Berlin, Germany, was built in 1684 and 1685 by A. Nering, inseriated between stables and magazines pertaining to and facing Köpenick Castle. The church is owned and used by a Reformed congregation within the Evangelical Church of Berlin-Brandenburg-Silesian Upper Lusatia, a united Protestant church body of Calvinist (Reformed), Lutheran and united congregations.