From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- See also: Category:Sculpture gardens and parks.
English: Sculpture walks—Sculpture trails - also known as "culture walks" - are walkways through open air galleries of outdoor sculptures along a defined route with sequenced viewings encountered from planned preview and principle site lines.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- ► Art at Katarina Bangata (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Chapdes-Beaufort (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Donaulände Linz (6 C, 17 F)
- ► Leube Skulpturenweg (16 F)
- ► Opus-40 (1 F)
- ► Paseo de la Argentina, Madrid (1 C, 1 P, 17 F)
- ► Sculpture Walk UNSW Art Collection (2 F)
- ► Vermont Marble Museum (5 F)
Pages in category "Sculpture walks"
This category contains only the following page.