Category:Sculptures in Liverpool
Wikipedia defines a Sculpture as a three-dimensional artwork created by shaping or combining hard, plastic material, sound, text, light, commonly stone (either rock or marble), metal, glass, or wood. Some sculptures are created directly by finding or carving; others are assembled, built together and fired, welded, moulded, or cast.
Whilst the sub group statue is defined as "a sculpture in the round representing a person or persons, an animal, or an event, normally full-length, as opposed to a bust, and at least close to life-size, or larger. Its primary concern is representational."
Please keep this in mind when adding to this group and the Statues sub group.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Cunard War Memorial (8 F)
- ► Hummingbird Clock, Liverpool (5 F)
- ► John Lennon peace memorial, Liverpool (19 F)
- ► Kissing gate sculpture, Liverpool (2 F)
- ► Nelson Monument, Liverpool (17 F)
- ► "Olive", Olive Mount Gardens (2 F)
- ► Victoria Monument, Liverpool (26 F)
Pages in category "Sculptures in Liverpool"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Sculptures in Liverpool"
The following 76 files are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Abe- 5729-sm (5132840781).jpg 1.06 MB
- Berry Street Lion.jpg 596 KB
- Birkenhead Tunnel 01.jpg 368 KB
- Cryfreedom.jpg 119 KB
- Hands sculpted Liverpool.jpg 182 KB
- Jorge Pardo Penelope 02.jpg 2.64 MB
- Liverpool Fountain.JPG 607 KB
- Metal man (91543555).jpg 411 KB
- RoadPeace memorial Liverpool.jpg 1.04 MB
- St Lukes Memorial.jpg 626 KB
- Stanley Park, Liverpool (10).JPG 3.96 MB
- Walker Art Gallery 1295.jpg 713 KB