Category:Sea of Åland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Sea of Åland (Swedish Ålands hav, Finnish Ahvenanmeri) is a southern part of the Gulf of Bothnia between the Finnish Åland islands and the Swedish mainland. It is part of the Baltic Sea between Sweden and Finland.
sea between the Finnish Åland islands and the Swedish mainland, part of the Baltic Sea
|Part of||Baltic Sea|
Media in category "Sea of Åland"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- "Aura I" escorting a convoy over the Sea of Åland in August 1942.jpg 4,850 × 2,810; 2.58 MB
- Ahvenameri.jpg 4,000 × 3,000; 3.89 MB
- Birka Princess 1986b.jpg 1,627 × 2,282; 622 KB
- Birka Princess 1986e.jpg 1,410 × 982; 286 KB
- Loading and firing depth charges from a convoy over the Sea of Åland during World War II.jpg 4,920 × 3,404; 7.22 MB
- Åland Islands.jpg 6,000 × 4,000; 4.38 MB
- Ålands hav.png 316 × 380; 4 KB