Category:Seahawk (ship, 1988)
日本語: 坊勢汽船 → 三原観光汽船 → ほうらい汽船「シーホーク」
- Type: Catamaran hydrofoil, Passenger ship
- Built by: Miho Ship Yard, Osaka, Japan
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Loa: m
- B: m
- D: m
- GRT: 19
- named Seahawk for Boze Kisen K. K.
- Flag: Japan
- sold to Mihara Kanko Kisen K. K.
- out of service by the company's out of business, laid up
- sold to Y. K. Horai Kisen
Media in category "Seahawk (ship, 1988)"
This category contains only the following file.
- Takane bridge.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 909 KB