Category:Second Military Mapping Survey of Austrian Empire
Maps were created between 1806 and 1869 and the elder ones rectified after 1840. Scale 1:28 800. They are much more precise than maps of the first survey. The Cadastral maps of Austrian Empire do not belong to any Mapping Survey. Works on the Cadastral maps startet 1817 concerning taxes on land and buildings, not landscape and scenery.
- Category:First Military Mapping Survey of Austrian Empire (1764 – 1806)
- Category:Second Military Mapping Survey of Austrian Empire (1806 – 1869)
- Category:3rd Military Mapping Survey of Austria-Hungary (1868 – 1880)
- Category:Cadastral maps of Austrian Empire (1817 – 1861)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Second Military Mapping Survey of Austrian Empire"
The following 56 files are in this category, out of 56 total.
- Eferding Stadt Plan.png 581 KB
- FranzLA Preitenegg.jpg 12.87 MB
- Freistadt Stadt Plan.png 1.05 MB
- Hebalm westl Rettenbach.JPEG 18.27 MB
- Innozenzidorf.png 722 KB
- Kojetice map old 2.jpg 70 KB
- Krumau 1823.jpg 90.71 MB
- Leonfelden Town Plan.png 982 KB
- Mapa bgd 2 franckatastar.jpg 501 KB
- Mikulovice map old 2.jpg 65 KB
- Ottensheim Stadt Plan.png 607 KB
- Zemianske Podhradie.jpg 160 KB