Category:Second Taiwan Strait Crisis
Jump to navigation Jump to search
1958 conflict between the People’s Republic of China (PRC) and the Republic of China (ROC) in which the PRC shelled Kinmen and Matsu
|Point in time|
English: The Second Taiwan Strait Crisis, also called the 1958 Taiwan Strait Crisis, was a conflict that took place between the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the Republic of China (ROC) governments.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Second Taiwan Strait Crisis"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- 83d Fighter-Interceptor Squadron F-104 56-780.jpg 2,151 × 773; 368 KB
- Bomb shells fired from Mainland China, Kinmen, Taiwan.JPG 640 × 480; 129 KB
- F4D-1 Skyray VF-213 in flight off Taiwan 1958.jpg 1,898 × 1,424; 1.35 MB
- F4D-1 Skyrays VF-213 on USS Lexington (CVA-16) off Taiwan 1958.jpg 523 × 308; 111 KB
- ROCS Tuo Jiang (PC-104).jpg 1,302 × 642; 275 KB
- USS Aludra (AF-55) underway with other ships 1958.jpg 775 × 439; 205 KB
- USS Lexington (CVA-16) underway during 1958 Taiwan Strait Crisis.JPG 955 × 378; 268 KB