From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: In Egyptian mythology, Sekhmet was originally the warrior goddess as well as goddess of healing for Upper Egypt. She is depicted as a lioness, the fiercest hunter known to the Egyptians. It was said that her breath created the desert. She was seen as the protector of the pharaohs and led them in warfare.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Sekhmet"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Sekhmet"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Sekhmet.svg 264 KB
- Berlin 122009 031.jpg 521 KB
- Berlin 122009 035.jpg 533 KB
- Edfu34.JPG 1.37 MB
- GD-EG-KomOmbo016.JPG 683 KB
- Porte Ptolemee 3.jpg 842 KB
- Ramesses-Ptah-Sekhmet.jpg 2.19 MB
- KomOmboSekhmet.JPG 5.42 MB
- Stele 67.119 Brooklyn.jpg 315 KB
- Stele seth enchaine.jpg 40 KB
- Triad of Memphis 2010 c.jpg 3.12 MB
- Triad of Memphis 2010.jpg 3.12 MB
- Triade de Ramsès II 2004.JPG 897 KB
- Triade memphite.JPG 817 KB
- WikiMercenaryUserbox.png 19 KB