English: Sells (O'odham: Komkcʼeḍ ʼe-Wa:ʼosidk) is an unincorporated settlement in Pima County, Arizona, USA. It is the capital of the Tohono O'odham American Indian nation, which covers a large part of Pima County. The settlement was formerly called Indian Oasis, and has approximately 2800 people.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
Census-designated place in Pima County, Arizona
|Instance of||census-designated place|
|Location||Pima County, United States of America|
|Elevation above sea level||
Media in category "Sells, Arizona"
The following 22 files are in this category, out of 22 total.
- From the 4m - panoramio.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 3.93 MB
- Pima County Incorporated and Unincorporated areas Sells highlighted.svg 1,100 × 700; 60 KB
- Wisconson H-Alpha Mapper - panoramio.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.38 MB
- Saguaro cactus on Sells Indian Reservation, Sells, Arizona - NARA - 295244.jpg 1,748 × 3,000; 401 KB
- Saguaro cactus on Sells Indian Reservation, Sells, Arizona - NARA - 295244.tif 1,748 × 3,000; 5 MB