Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Selva is a coastal comarca (county) in Catalonia, Spain, located between the mountain range known as the Serralada Transversal or Puigsacalm and the Costa Brava (part of the Mediterranean coast). Unusually, it is divided between the provinces of Girona and Barcelona, with Fogars de la Selva being part of Barcelona province, and all other municipalities falling inside Girona province. Also unusually, its capital, Santa Coloma de Farners, is no longer among its larger municipalities, with the coastal towns of Blanes and Lloret de Mar having far surpassed it in size.|
comarca (county) in Catalonia, Spain
|Instance of||comarca of Catalonia|
|Location||Comarques Gironines, Catalonia, Spain|
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Culture of Selva (Catalonia) (5 C)
- ► Events in Selva (Catalonia) (10 C)
- ► Geography of Selva (Catalonia) (17 C)
- ► History of Selva (Catalonia) (6 C)
- ► Nature of Selva (Catalonia) (10 C)
- ► People of Selva (Catalonia) (7 C)
- ► Transport in Selva (Catalonia) (10 C, 4 F)
- ► Views of Selva (Catalonia) (9 C, 3 F)
Pages in category "Selva (Catalonia)"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Selva (Catalonia)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Cal Senyor Narcís (21467475).jpeg 1,564 × 2,048; 762 KB
- Creu al santuari del Coll - panoramio.jpg 1,200 × 900; 360 KB
- Pollancres - panoramio.jpg 1,024 × 683; 292 KB
- Sant Dalmai - panoramio.jpg 1,200 × 900; 481 KB
- Sant Dalmai, des de l'escala del campanar - panoramio.jpg 900 × 1,200; 466 KB