Category:Seven Dials, London
Seven Dials is a small road junction in Covent Garden in the West End of London where seven streets converge. At the centre of the roughly circular space is a pillar bearing six sundials, a result of the pillar being commissioned before a late stage alteration of the plans from an original six roads. The term also refers informally to the immediate surrounding area.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Seven Dials, London"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Seven Dials, London"
The following 42 files are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Bolardo de Seven Dials.JPG 4.7 MB
- DX lorry in Seven Dials.jpg 1.01 MB
- G4S vehicle in Seven Dials.jpg 4.03 MB
- Monmouth street - South side.JPG 2.67 MB
- Seven Dials (13522763215).jpg 7.04 MB
- Seven Dials (6478567501).jpg 4.67 MB
- Seven Dials bollard.jpg 3.91 MB
- Seven Dials sundial plaque.jpg 3.89 MB
- Seven Dials-1549.JPG 1.9 MB
- SevenDials.jpg 230 KB
- Sun Dial (5143705436).jpg 3.73 MB
- Sun Dials (5168984257).jpg 7.5 MB
- Tredwell's.jpg 3.68 MB