Category:Severn Progress (tugboat, 1931)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Built by: Hill, Charles & Sons, Bristol
- Certificate no 1448
- Length Overall: 12.65 metres
- Beam: 3.35 metres
- Depth: 1.83 metres
- Main engine: 100-bhp Kromhout semi-disesel engine, replaced by a Lister diesel.
- 1931 Named: PROGRESS for the Severn & Canal Carrying Company (based at Gloucester) towing fleet
- 1933 Renamed: SEVERN PROGRESS
- 1948 After nationalisation of the canals, the tug became part of the British Waterways fleet and continued towing on the Severn until commercial traffic died out in the late 1960s. She moved to the Kennet & Avon Canal to assist with maintenance work between Hanham Lock and Bath.
- 1991 Sold to the British Waterways Museum.
Media in category "Severn Progress (tugboat, 1931)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.