Category:Sha Tin Wai
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sha Tin Wai is a village in Sha Tin, Hong Kong. The nearby Sha Tin Wai Station of the MTR is named after the village. By extension, since the construction of the station, the surrounding area is also called "Sha Tin Wai".
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► Buddhist Kok Kwong Secondary School (5 F)
- ► Fui Yiu Ha New Village (7 F)
- ► Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education (1 C, 8 F)
- ► Immaculate Heart of Mary College (Hong Kong) (2 C, 7 F)
- ► Yiu Wai Street (3 C, 6 F)