English: Shefford Woodlands is a village in the English county of Berkshire. It is situated in West Berkshire, near the villages of Great Shefford and Wickham and next to the M4, in the civil parish of Great Shefford. It has a small church, which holds services at Christmas and other special occasions, and the Pheasant pub and a childcare centre are just outside the village.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Shefford Woodlands"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Farmland, Shefford Woodlands - geograph.org.uk - 257342.jpg 640 × 480; 110 KB
- Inholmes Park - geograph.org.uk - 257544.jpg 640 × 480; 123 KB
- Cricket Field at Woodlands St Mary - geograph.org.uk - 25877.jpg 640 × 480; 146 KB
- Farmland, Hungerford Newtown - geograph.org.uk - 257324.jpg 640 × 480; 160 KB
- Farmland, Poughley - geograph.org.uk - 257538.jpg 640 × 480; 165 KB
- Farmland, Wickfield - geograph.org.uk - 257378.jpg 640 × 480; 175 KB
- The B4000, Shefford Woodlands - geograph.org.uk - 257345.jpg 640 × 480; 135 KB