From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Media pertaining to the former Shepaug, Litchfield and Northern Railroad, that was known by several other names including "Shepaug Railroad". It was eventually owned by two different companies. The line ran through Fairfield and Litchfield Counties in Connecticut, USA. The tracks have been lifted (around 1948 or 1949) and much of the former right of way is currently used as a rail trail.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Shepaug tunnel (5 F)
Media in category "Shepaug Railroad"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Bantam station site 088.JPG 1.01 MB
- Judd's Bridge station 043.JPG 1.23 MB
- Litchfield station 089.JPG 910 KB
- Litchfield station 090.JPG 958 KB
- Litchfield station 091.JPG 960 KB
- New Preston station site 080.JPG 1.25 MB
- Romford freight depot 081.JPG 1.24 MB
- Shepaug Rail Trail 060.JPG 1.35 MB
- Valley Station bridge 061.JPG 1.27 MB
- Washington Depot station 098.JPG 1.04 MB