Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||County Cavan, Ulster, Ireland|
English: Shercock is a small town situated in the east of County Cavan, Ireland. The current population of the town is around 700 people with almost triple this amount in the surrounding areas.
Media in category "Shercock"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Country road, Drumad, Co. Cavan - geograph.org.uk - 863667.jpg 640 × 480; 96 KB
- Methodist Chapel, Shercock, Co. Cavan - geograph.org.uk - 933136.jpg 640 × 480; 80 KB
- Plaque on Methodist Chapel, Shercock - geograph.org.uk - 933145.jpg 640 × 480; 135 KB
- Plaque on St. Patrick's Church, Shercock - geograph.org.uk - 933124.jpg 640 × 480; 100 KB
- Shercock, Co. Cavan - geograph.org.uk - 933102.jpg 640 × 480; 65 KB