Category:Ships built at John I. Thornycroft & Company, Woolston
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
John I. Thornycroft & Company moved production from Chiswick on the Thames to Woolston in 1908.
English: This is a category for ships built at this shipyard. Ships included here are listed on Commons:Ships by shipyard. See the parent category for further information.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► 88 (ship, 1874) (1 F)
- ► HMS Amazon (ship, 1908) (1 F)
- ► M1141 Glasserton (ship, 1953) (3 F)
- ► HMNZS Otago (F111) (3 F)
- ► HMS Mohawk (F31) (2 F)
- ► HMS Nubian (F36) (4 F)
- ► Shamrock (ship, 1899) (50 F)
- ► Thornycroft 67 ft High Speed Launch (2 F)