From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Siddha Yoga is a spiritual path (or new religious movement) based on the Hindu spiritual traditions of Vedanta and Kashmir Shaivism. The Siddha Yoga path was founded by Swami Muktananda Paramahamsa (1908–1982). The present spiritual head of the Siddha Yoga path is Gurumayi Chidvilasananda. The two main ashrams are: Gurudev Siddha Peeth in Ganeshpuri, India, and Shree Muktananda Ashram in upstate New York. The Siddha Yoga organization has ashrams and meditation centers in a number of countries, including India, the United States, Australia, Great Britain, Canada, France, Italy, Brasil and Japan.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Siddha Yoga"
The following 13 files are in this category, out of 13 total.
- (1)Siddha Yoga Ashram Sydney.jpg 1.17 MB
- 1 Pine forest Fallsburg1.jpg 512 KB
- 1 Shiva statue.jpg 224 KB
- 1 Sydney Ashram1.jpg 113 KB
- 1-SydneyAshram-4.JPG 1.47 MB
- 1SydneyAshram-2.JPG 618 KB
- LakeNityananda(Fallsburg).JPG 2.15 MB
- ShivaStatue(Fallsburg).jpg 347 KB
- Siththar katturai.pdf 64 KB
- SydneyBuilding0048.jpg 115 KB