Category:Sierra County, California
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sierra County is located on the eastern side of Northern California. The county is within the northern Sierra Nevada mountain range. Present day Sierra County was the northern reach of the mid-19th century prospecting and mining activity of the California Gold Rush.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► 16 to 1 Mine (4 F)
- ► Buildings in Sierra County, California (11 F)
- ► Downieville, California (30 F)
- ► History of Sierra County, California (1 C, 9 F)
- ► Interstate 80 in California (16 C, 82 F)
- ► Stampede Dam (1 F)
- ► Tahoe National Forest (2 C, 28 F)
- ► U.S. Route 395 in California (5 C, 58 F)
Media in category "Sierra County, California"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.