Sierra Nevada in Spanish means "snow-covered mountain range" (sierra is one of the Spanish words for "mountains").
It may refer to any of the following:
- Mountain Ranges:
- Category:Sierra Nevada (United States) - in California and Nevada of the Western United States.
- Category:Sierra Nevada (Spain) - in Spain, on the Iberian Peninsula, includes a national park of the same name
- Category:Sierra Nevada de Mérida - in Venezuela, includes Sierra Nevada National Park
- Category:Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta - in Colombia.
- en:Sierra Nevada de Lagunas Bravas (text) - in Chile and Argentina
- Category:Eje Neovolcánico (mountain range) in Mexico, known locally as Sierra Nevada de Mexico, called Trans-Mexican Volcanic Belt in English
- National Parks:
- Category:Sierra Nevada del Cocuy (Columbia)
- A single mountain:
- Category:Sierra Nevada Volcano, a stratovolcano located in the Araucanía Region of Chile, near the Llaima volcano.
|This is a disambiguation page – a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.
See also: Special:Categories/Sierra Nevada, Special:PrefixIndex/Category:Sierra Nevada and all pages with titles containing “Category:Sierra Nevada”