Category:Sikorsky H-3 Sea King
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: The Sikorsky H-3 Sea King (company designation S-61) is a twin-engined multi-purpose helicopter. It served with the United States Navy and other forces, and in many countries around the world. It was licence-built by Agusta (Italy), Mitsubishi (Japan), United Aircraft of Canada, and Westland (UK).
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► H-3 Sea King in service with Brazil (19 F)
- ► Sikorsky CH-124 Sea King (19 C, 12 F)
- ► Danish Air Force S-61 (26 F)
- ► H-3 Jolly Green Giant/Pelican (2 C, 1 P, 82 F)
- ► Mitsubishi HSS-2 (22 F)
- ► H-3 Sea King in service with Peru (21 F)
- ► H-3 Sea King in service with Spain (17 F)
- ► Sikorsky H-3 Sea King in service with the US Navy (7 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Sikorsky H-3 Sea King"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Sikorsky H-3 Sea King"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.