Category:Sikorsky H-3 Sea King
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Sikorsky H-3 Sea King (company designation S-61) is a twin-engined multi-purpose helicopter. It served with the United States Navy and other forces, and in many countries around the world. It was licence-built by Agusta (Italy), Mitsubishi (Japan), United Aircraft of Canada, and Westland (UK).
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Sikorsky H-3 museum aircraft (2 C)
- ► H-3 Sea King in service with Brazil (4 C, 6 F)
- ► Sikorsky CH-124 Sea King (19 C, 13 F)
- ► Danish Air Force S-61 (26 F)
- ► H-3 Jolly Green Giant/Pelican (2 C, 1 P, 84 F)
- ► Mitsubishi HSS-2 (1 C, 12 F)
- ► H-3 Sea King in service with Peru (24 F)
- ► H-3 Sea King in service with Spain (27 F)
- ► Sikorsky H-3 Sea King in service with the US Navy (7 C, 2 F)
- ► Westland Sea King (9 C, 1 P, 14 F)
Pages in category "Sikorsky H-3 Sea King"
This category contains only the following page.