Jump to navigation Jump to search
village in Munster, Ireland
|Instance of||human settlement|
|Location||North Riding of Tipperary, County Tipperary, Munster, Ireland|
English: Silvermines, historically known as Bellagowan , is a village in the Silvermines mountain range. It is named after a former silver mining site in County Tipperary in Ireland. Towards the very south of the Silvermines Mountains is the highest peak in the mountains, Keeper Hill or in Irish Sliabh Cimeálta, which rises to 695m, dominating the area.
Norsk nynorsk: mini|Sølvegruvearbeidar i landsbyen Silvermines
Norsk bokmål: Silvermines er navnet på en fjellkjede, en landsby og en gruve (nå nedlagt) i grevskapet Tipperary i Republikken Irland. Silvermines ligger nær byen Nenagh.
Media in category "Silvermines"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Ballygown South Mine - geograph.org.uk - 889814.jpg 640 × 426; 87 KB
- M7 MOTORWAY BY THE SILVERMINES.jpg 4,208 × 2,368; 2.33 MB
- Mining remains, Silvermines - geograph.org.uk - 889806.jpg 640 × 426; 83 KB
- Silvermines3089.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 2.32 MB
- TheSilverMiner3087.jpg 1,921 × 3,881; 2.17 MB