Category:Sir James Clark Ross (ship, 1905)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Whaling factory ship
- Design by:
- Order date:
- Built by: Harland & Wolff Belfast
- Yard No:
- Keel laid:
- Launch date:
- Date of completion: 1905
- Length over all: 147.8 m
- LPP: m
- Beam: 17.8 m
- Draught: 9 m
- GRT: 9755
- Sail area:
- Main engine:
- Speed: kn
- Reefer points:
- 1905 Named: MAHRONDA
- 1923 Renamed: SIR JAMES CLARK ROSS Flag: Norway
- 1937 Renamed: FRATERNITAS
- 1938 Sold to UNION WHALING co ltd. Durban Renamed: UNIWALECO Flag: South Africa
- 07.03.1942 Torpedoed by U 161 on in position 13. 23N 62 04W 36 dead 50 survivors.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fraternitas (ship, 1905) (1 F)
Media in category "Sir James Clark Ross (ship, 1905)"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- FLK Sir James Clark Ross (I).jpg 800 × 557; 56 KB