Category:Sir William Chambers
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Sir William Chambers (1723 – 1796) was a Scottish architect, born in Gothenburg, Sweden, where his father was a merchant. Between 1740 and 1749 he was employed by the Swedish East India Company making several voyages to China where he studied Chinese architecture and decoration.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Buildings of William Chambers (8 F)
- ► Casino at Marino (37 F)
- ► Dunmore Pineapple (17 F)
- ► Gold State Coach (21 F)
- ► Somerset House (5 C, 1 P, 104 F)
Media in category "Sir William Chambers"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.