Category:Sloan-Parker House (Junction, West Virginia)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Sloan-Parker House or Stone House, constructed in 1790 of locally quarried fieldstone for Richard Sloan, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. It is located along the Northwestern Turnpike (U.S. Route 50/West Virginia Route 28) near Junction, West Virginia.
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
c. 1790 stone residence in Junction, Hampshire County, West Virginia U.S.
|Location||West Virginia, Junction, Romney, United States of America|
|Located at street address|
|Heritage designation|| |
Media in category "Sloan-Parker House (Junction, West Virginia)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.