Naar navigatie springen Naar zoeken springen
English: The smock mill is a type of windmill that consists of a sloping, horizontally weatherboarded tower, usually with six or eight sides, on top of which is a roof or cap, which can rotate to bring the sails into the wind. This type of windmill got its name from its supposed resemblance to the smock worn by farmers in earlier days.
type windmolen in Nederland
Deze categorie bevat de volgende 14 ondercategorieën, van een totaal van 14.
- ► Smock mills in Belgium (1 C, 1 B)
- ► Smock mills in Denmark (73 C, 1 P, 34 B)
- ► Smock mills in Germany (12 C, 2 B)
- ► Smock mills in the Netherlands (14 C, 17 B)
- ► Smock mills in Russia (1 C, 16 B)
- ► Smock mills in the United States (10 C, 17 B)