Sound: Sound is a vibration (wave) at a frequency that can be perceived by the human ear, taken as 20 Hz - 20 kHz. Frequencies outside this range are known as infrasound and ultrasound.
sound can kill you.mechanical wave that is an oscillation of pressure transmitted through a solid, liquid, or gas, composed of frequencies within the range of hearing; pressure wave, generated by vibrating structure
|Subclass of||mechanical wave,|
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Videos of sound (1 C, 8 F)
- ► 3D sound (13 C, 16 F)
- ► Unidentified sounds (91 F)
- ► Drum sounds (6 C)
- ► Sound localization (2 C, 34 F)
- ► Onomatopoeia (8 C, 71 F)
- ► Recognition of natural sounds (7 F)
- ► Sound technology (20 C, 52 F)