Category:South America in the 17th century
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Instance of||Wikimedia category|
|Category combines topics||17th century,|
|Part of||2nd millennium|
|Point in time||17th century|
|Start time||1 January 1601|
|End time||31 December 1700|
English: 17th century in South America.
Português: Século XVII na América do Sul.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
- South America in the 1600s (16 C)
- South America in the 1610s (14 C)
- South America in the 1620s (16 C)
- South America in the 1630s (16 C)
- South America in the 1640s (15 C)
- South America in the 1650s (12 C, 2 F)
- South America in the 1660s (16 C)
- South America in the 1670s (15 C)
- South America in the 1680s (16 C)
- South America in the 1690s (17 C)
- 17th-century maps of South America (9 C, 30 F)
- Argentina in the 17th century (9 C, 2 F)
- Ecuador in the 17th century (6 C, 15 F)
- Nueva corónica y buen gobierno (2 C, 153 F)
- Uruguay in the 17th century (3 C, 1 F)
Media in category "South America in the 17th century"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Carthagena Colombia ca1600.jpg 3,216 × 2,549; 5.12 MB
- Francois Carypyra (1614).png 197 × 373; 105 KB
- Francois Carypyra.jpg 912 × 1,535; 782 KB
- Guyana, or, the Kingdom of the Amazons WDL1108.png 1,393 × 1,024; 2.44 MB
- Iberian Union empires.svg 940 × 415; 1.83 MB