Category:South Devon Railway Trust
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Main Wikipedia article: South Devon Railway Trust
English: The heritage railway line from Totnes to Buckfastleigh, formerly known as the Dart Valley Railway.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Buckfastleigh railway station (1 C, 159 F)
- ► Nappers Halt railway station (9 F)
- ► Preserved bus in the UK (ALD 872B) (7 F)
- ► Staverton railway station (78 F)
- ► Totnes Littlehempston railway station (62 F)
Media in category "South Devon Railway Trust"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Nappers Bridge 7612.jpg 490 KB