Category:South Devon Railway sea wall in Dawlish
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Main Wikipedia article: South Devon Railway sea wall
English: Part of the South Devon Railway was constructed along a sea wall. The sections from Dawlish Warren to Kennaway and from Smugglers Lane to Sprey Point include a footpath which leads the South West Coast Path through Dawlish. Between Kennaway and Smugglers Lane the path has to climb up over the hills which the railway tunnels under.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Media in category "South Devon Railway sea wall in Dawlish"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 407 total.(previous page) (next page)
- 158872 Langstone.jpg 217 KB
- Dawlishstation2.jpg 65 KB
- 25 028 Dawlish.jpg 1.23 MB
- 50 039 Dawlish.jpg 1.35 MB
- Class 46, Dawlish, 1970s.jpg 1.5 MB
- Class 50, Dawlish, 1970s.jpg 1.6 MB
- Class 50, Dawlish, July 1978.jpg 1.42 MB
- Class 52 D1041, 28 June 1978.jpg 1.86 MB
- Dawlish (2974843563).jpg 174 KB
- Dawlish - Colas 56302.JPG 618 KB