Category:South Hadley Canal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a category about a place or building that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the United States of America. Its reference number is
English: South Hadley Canal
canal in Massachusetts, United States of America
|Instance of|| canal,|
|Heritage designation|| |
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Hadley Falls Canal Park (1 C, 11 F)
Media in category "South Hadley Canal"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Canal Park Overlook 1.jpg 3,820 × 5,740; 6.64 MB
- Flatboat used in South Hadley Canal.jpg 2,612 × 1,776; 2.27 MB
- Inclined Plane used in S. Hadley Canal.jpg 2,992 × 2,089; 753 KB
- Seal of the Proprietors of Locks & Canals of the County of Hampshire, Mass.svg 1,866 × 1,859; 542 KB
- South Hadley Canal (Massachusetts) map.jpg 551 × 620; 121 KB