From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: South Holland (Dutch Zuid-Holland) is a province of the Netherlands, located in the west of the country on the North Sea coast.
- For the area of Lincolnshire, England called South Holland, see Category:District of South Holland.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
- ► Economy of South Holland (7 C)
- ► Former synagogues in South Holland (6 C, 6 F)
- ► Nature of South Holland (24 C, 56 F)
- ► Rivers of South Holland (17 C, 20 F)
- ► Zwijndrechtse Waard (3 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "South Holland"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "South Holland"
The following 18 files are in this category, out of 18 total.
- Vlist.jpg 153 KB