Jump to navigation Jump to search
province of the Netherlands
|Instance of||province of the Netherlands|
|Head of government|
South Holland (Dutch Zuid-Holland) is a province of the Netherlands, located in the west of the country on the North Sea coast.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.
- ► Dutch East Indies World War II memorials in South Holland (20 C, 1 P, 40 F)
- ► Economy of South Holland (11 C)
- ► Geography of South Holland (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Models in Madurodam from South Holland (13 C, 12 F)
- ► Nature of South Holland (39 C, 51 F)
- ► Rozenburg (island) (10 C, 35 F)
- ► Transport in South Holland (37 C, 4 F)
- ► Videos from South Holland (10 C, 19 F)
Pages in category "South Holland"
This category contains only the following page.