Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: South Holland (Dutch Zuid-Holland) is a province of the Netherlands, located in the west of the country on the North Sea coast.
province of the Netherlands
|Instance of||province of the Netherlands|
|Head of government|
- For the area of Lincolnshire, England called South Holland, see Category:South Holland, Lincolnshire.
This category has the following 36 subcategories, out of 36 total.
- ► Dutch East Indies World War II memorials in South Holland (19 C, 1 P, 41 F)
- ► Economy of South Holland (10 C)
- ► Geography of South Holland (10 C, 2 F)
- ► Nature of South Holland (38 C, 51 F)
- ► People of South Holland (60 C, 2 F)
- ► Photographs by Willem van de Poll in South Holland (13 C, 5 F)
- ► Politics of South Holland (7 C, 3 F)
- ► Rozenburg (island) (9 C, 33 F)
- ► Transport in South Holland (37 C, 3 F)
- ► Videos from South Holland (10 C, 19 F)
Pages in category "South Holland"
This category contains only the following page.