Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: South Holland (Dutch Zuid-Holland) is a province of the Netherlands, located in the west of the country on the North Sea coast.
province of the Netherlands
|係一個||province of the Netherlands|
|Executive body|| |
|Head of government|| |
- For the area of Lincolnshire, England called South Holland, see Category:South Holland, Lincolnshire.
- ► Culture of South Holland (10 C)
- ► Economy of South Holland (8 C)
- ► Nature of South Holland (34 C、73 F)
- ► Transport in South Holland (32 C、2 F)
- ► Videos from South Holland (9 C、16 F)
- ► Wikivoyage banners of South Holland (53 F)