Jump to navigation Jump to search
carcinoma that derives from squamous epithelial cells
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- Bowen's disease (1 C, 7 F)
- Squamous-cell carcinoma of the cervix (2 C, 5 F)
- Squamous-cell carcinoma of esophagus (1 C, 4 F)
- Head and neck squamous-cell carcinoma (4 C, 1 F)
- NUT midline carcinoma (1 C)
- Squamous-cell carcinoma of the skin (4 C, 21 F)
Media in category "Squamous-cell carcinomas"
The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.
- Oral Carcinoma Cuniculatum.jpg 1,200 × 900; 344 KB
- Squamous cell carcinoma with folate receptor alpha imaging.jpg 720 × 582; 132 KB