Category:Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Srirangam)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Category for files related to the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangam one of a chain of five temple complexes (devoted to Vishnu in his manifestation as Ranganatha) built on islands in the Kaveri River, see also Category:Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Srirangapatna).
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Gopurams of the Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Srirangam) (7 C, 143 F)
- ► Hall of a thousand pillars (51 F)
- ► Sesha Mandapa (39 F)
Media in category "Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple (Srirangam)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Aerial view of Sri Rangam temple near Tiruchirapalli 1.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 4.81 MB
- Aerial view of Sri Rangam temple near Tiruchirapalli 2.jpg 5,184 × 3,456; 5.24 MB
- Srirangam temple tower.jpg 3,120 × 4,160; 5.83 MB
- View of the gopurams from srirangam by Wandering Fakhir.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.25 MB