Srikakulam (Telugu:శ్రీకాకుళం జిల్లా), formerly known as Chicacole, is is one of the 23 districts of Andhra Pradesh, India. Srikakulam is the district headquarter. Vizianagaram District flanks in the south and west while Orissa bounds it on the north and Bay of Bengal on the East
extreme northeastern district of Andhra Pradesh
|Instance of||district of India|
|Location||Andhra Pradesh, India|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Populated places in Srikakulam district (19 C)
- ► Roman Catholic Diocese of Srikakulam (1 C)
- ► Tammineni Seetharam (3 F)
Media in category "Srikakulam district"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Minicipal corporation Srikakulam, Andhra pradesh.jpg 4,032 × 3,024; 4.3 MB
- Neela Kantheswara swamy temple.jpg 700 × 525; 205 KB
- Srikakulam locator map.png 2,749 × 2,362; 451 KB