Category:St. Alphonsus Church, New Orleans
St. Alphonsus in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, was built as a Roman Catholic Church to serve the Irish Catholic community of the Lower Garden District section of the city (other churches nearby served the Francophone and Germanic Catholic communities). After church parishes were mereged, the building was made a community center.
Media in category "St. Alphonsus Church, New Orleans"
The following 100 files are in this category, out of 100 total.
- St. Alphonsus Church 01.JPG 1.51 MB
- St. Alphonsus Church 02.JPG 1.4 MB
- St. Alphonsus Church 03.JPG 1.41 MB
- St. Alphonsus Church 04.JPG 1.34 MB
- StAlph26Oct07Doors.jpg 1.57 MB
- StAlph26Oct07DoorsAbove.jpg 1.83 MB
- StAlph26Oct07Dumpster.jpg 2.34 MB
- StAlph26Oct07FromAbove.jpg 2.49 MB
- StAlph26Oct07FromAbove2.jpg 2.45 MB
- StAlph26Oct07Palm.jpg 2.65 MB
- StAlph26Oct07TopCross.jpg 2.12 MB
- StAlphonsBackDec07.jpg 2.11 MB
- StAlphonsBackDec07Side.jpg 2.2 MB