Category:St. Cronan's Roman Catholic Parish Church, Roscrea
English: Roman Catholic Parish Church of St. Cronan in Roscrea. The construction started in 1844 to the design of the architect William Deane Butler (c. 1794–1857) and was shortly afterwards suspended due to the famine. Construction continued afterwards under the supervision of the architect J. J. McCarthy and was finished in 1866. The church is located at Abbey Street behind the tower and ruins of the former Franciscan friary.
Media in category "St. Cronan's Roman Catholic Parish Church, Roscrea"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Roscrea church - geograph.org.uk - 962558.jpg 640 × 427; 169 KB
- Roscrea St. Cronan's Parish Church 2010 09 03.jpg 3,143 × 2,215; 4.02 MB
- Roscrea St. Cronan's Parish Church West Portal 2010 09 03.jpg 2,043 × 3,198; 3.35 MB