Category:St. Cyril of Turov Cathedral (Brooklyn)
St Cyril of Turov Cathedral of the Byelorussian Autocephalic Orthodox Church in America, located at 401 Atlantic Street at the corner of Bond Street in the Boerum Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City was built in 1902 in a simplified Gothic style, on the site of an earlier church, dating from the 1850s, which had been St. Peter's Episcopal Church and then Second United Presbyterian Church. The current building was sold to Belarusan immigrants in 1950. (Source: "The Brownstoner")
Media in category "St. Cyril of Turov Cathedral (Brooklyn)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Cyril of Turau Belarusan Orth Cathed Bond St jeh.jpg 2,655 × 2,731; 1.28 MB
- Cyril of Turau Belarusan Orth Cathed door jeh.jpg 4,224 × 3,168; 1.37 MB
- St. Cyril of Turov Cathedral Brooklyn.jpg 2,230 × 2,531; 1.8 MB