Category:St. Emmeram's Abbey
|This is the category of the Bavarian Baudenkmal (cultural heritage monument) with the ID D-3-62-000-350|
St. Emmeram's Abbey was a Benedictine monastery in Regensburg, Bavaria (Germany). After the abbey's dissolution in the early 19th century, its main church (now St. Emmeram's Basilica) and a smaller church (now St. Rupert's Church) remained in use for worship. The cloisters of the former abbey and other buildings were given to the Princes of Thurn und Taxis in 1812, who converted them into a palace (now St. Emmeram's Palace or Thurn und Taxis Palace).
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Media in category "St. Emmeram's Abbey"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Ex-libris Regensburg Benediktinerabtei St Emmeram 01.jpg 722 × 1,026; 383 KB
- Glasmalereien regensburg eppinger.JPG 806 × 608; 87 KB
- Schloss St. Emmeram Regensburg 01.JPG 4,000 × 2,248; 4.54 MB
- Siebmacher013.jpg 3,002 × 2,470; 2.99 MB
- St. Emmeram Schloss Übersichtsplan Regensburg 20160926.jpg 4,368 × 2,845; 8.34 MB
- St. Rupert's church panel.jpg 1,953 × 1,179; 760 KB
- Stadtplan von Regensburg-3.jpg 2,000 × 1,780; 354 KB
- DEU Reichsabtei Sankt Emmeram COA.svg 614 × 824; 74 KB