Category:St. George's Anglican Church (Brigus)
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 2076 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: St. George’s Anglican Church is a Gothic Revival church constructed in 1876-1877 under the episcopacy of Bishop Edward Feild by local builder George C. Jerrett. St. George’s Church is located on a hill overlooking the Town of Brigus. The designation includes the building and the surrounding grounds including two cemeteries bound by the stone retaining wall.