Category:St. Iberius' Church, Wexford
|This object is indexed in the Archaeological Survey of Ireland under SMR No. WX037-032013-
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Database record.
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 15503033
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: St. Iberius' Church in Wexford was built in 1760–1766 under the direction of the Wexford architect John Roberts on the site of a medieval church with the same dedication. In the 19th century the front at the Main Street was changed and the tower erected. In 1986 to 1987 the church was temporarily used by the Franciscans in Wexford. (See NIAH and DIA entries.)
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Interior of St. Iberius' Church, Wexford (19 F)
Media in category "St. Iberius' Church, Wexford"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.
- Wexford St. Iberius Church E 2012 10 03.jpg 3,371 × 2,270; 4.29 MB
- Wexford St. Iberius Church Tower SW 2012 10 03.jpg 1,793 × 3,142; 3.61 MB
- Wexford St. Iberius Church Tower Two-Light Window 2012 10 03.jpg 3,032 × 2,259; 5.3 MB