Category:St. James' Church, Glenbeigh
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: St. James' Catholic Church in Glenbeigh was, according to a signpost at the church, “built in 1870 by Fr. Thomas Maginn and first used on 13th August 1879.” The church is registered under number 21306304 at the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage. According to the record, the transept on the south-west corner was added in 1910. Some alterations were done in 1959 by the Cork architect James Rupert Boyd Barrett according to the Irish Architectural Archive.
This category has only the following subcategory.