Category:St. James' Church, Glenbeigh
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 21306304
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: St. James' Catholic Church in Glenbeigh was, according to a signpost at the church, “built in 1870 by Fr. Thomas Maginn and first used on 13th August 1879.” According to the NIAH record, the transept on the south-west corner was added in 1910. Some alterations were done in 1959 by the Cork architect James Rupert Boyd Barrett according to the Irish Architectural Archive.
This category has only the following subcategory.