Category:St. John Chrysostom Albanian Orthodox Church

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The St. John Chrysostom Albanian Orthodox Church at 237 N. 17th St between Vine and Race Streets in Center City, Philadelphia was built in 1848 as the Episcopal Church of the Epiphany and was designed by Napoleon LeBrun. The Albanaian Orthodox Congregation, which was founded in 1933, bought the church in 1947. (Sources: Church website and Orthodox Church in America website)

Media in category "St. John Chrysostom Albanian Orthodox Church"

The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.