Category:St. Luke's Lutheran Church (Manhattan)
St. Luke's Lutheran Church is a historic Lutheran church located on Restaurant Row at 308 West 46th Street between Eighth and Ninth Avenues in the Theatre District of Manhattan, New York City. The congregation was founded in 1850. The church was built in 1922-23 to the designs of Edward L. Tilton of Tilton & Githens, the facade of the nave featuring windows by Francis Xavier Zettler. The architecture has been described as a happy marriage between the Gothic Revival and Art Deco styles.