Category:St. Martin (Niederkirchen)

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

Denkmal.png   Hauptstraße 21, Catholic parish church of St. Martin.

Transept and crossing tower early Romanesque, second half of the 11th century.
Gothic choir around 1300, three-aisled nave 1955, architect Lochner, Ludwigshafen.
At the exterior
  • War Memorial 1914/18
  • Red sandstone sculpture, early 14th century
  • Late baroque sandstone cross, designated 1734, restoration 1814, metal body late 19th century
Object location 49° 24′ 42.88″ N, 8° 12′ 55.04″ E Kartographer map based on OpenStreetMap. View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama info

Media in category "St. Martin (Niederkirchen)"

The following 32 files are in this category, out of 32 total.