Category:St. Mary of the Angels, Dublin
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 50070316
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment Viewer – Main record.
English: St. Mary of the Angel's Church in Church Street is the church of the Capuchin Friary in Dublin. The church was designed by the Dublin architect James Joseph McCarthy and built in 1868–1881. Note that the church is aligned east-west with the altar at the western end of the nave.
Media in category "St. Mary of the Angels, Dublin"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.