Category:St. Mary of the Visitation Church, Killybegs

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search
Coat of arms of Ireland.svg This object is indexed in the National Inventory of Architectural Heritage of Ireland under the registration number 40845016
Geographic information system of the National Monuments Service: Historic Environment ViewerMain record.

Deutsch | English | +/−
English: Built in 1842–1844 under the direction of the London architect John Buonarotti Papworth, major restoration works in 2011/2012.